CheddrSuite has three options for tracking hourly labor costs. To view these options go to Settings > Cost Options.
- Use Scheduled Hours/Cost (Use the hours and cost from the schedule.)
- Use CheddrSuite Timeclock (Most Accurate. Use timecards to calculate actual hours work data.)
- None (Do not use any shift or timeclock data. Add 100% of your labor through daily logs, fixed costs, and salaries.)
To set up any computer to be used as an authorized time clock device follow the instructions below:
1. From the main sign-in page click on 'Timeclock'
2. A manager needs to authorize the device so it can be used as a timeclock
3. After entering your email address and password click 'Authorize'. If you have multiple locations, click the downward arrow to authorize other locations.
4. Now that your device is authorized. Scheduled employees can clock in.
- There are two ways for employees to clock in
- Using their CheddrSuite email address and password
- Using their CheddrSuite Pin
An employee's CheddrSuite pin can be found by viewing their profile.