CheddrSuite Release Notes 2020.08.11
Modified on: Fri, 11 Sep, 2020 at 12:19 PM
- New credit card management system and improved billing system logic. This reduces the number of billing emails and prevents instances of failed billing charges.
- Standing Purchase Orders are now automatically listed in the received purchase orders list.
- Log notes can be entered without the requirement to enter sales data.
- The inventory quantity report gives an instant snapshot detailing product quantities, price, and overall inventory value.
- Unassigned shifts are now listed on the printed employee schedule.
- Unassigned shifts will be listed on the trade board so employees can request to pick-up the shift.
- New permissions setting can hide unpublished schedules from staff so the schedule is only visible once it is finalized and published.
- Management is notified if an employee request time off before the Days In Advance time-frame.
- Calendar system has been enhanced with a 'under-the-hood' system upgrade.
- Menu items image upload is now working again
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.