- Click on the Schedule Tab.
- Click on the week you would like to make a schedule for on the top of the page.
- Next click on add shift.
- Tip: you should have all your staff input into CheddrSuite prior to creating a schedule. This is important so you can assign specific shift to individuals, share the schedule with them as soon as it is completed and get a financial estimate of how much the schedule you created is going to cost you based on hourly and salary wages you input with the staff.
- In the Add Shift screen you will pull down the Choose a Position tab and select what position you are going to create a shift for. Once you have selected a position the staff you have previously inputted into the system under the STAFF tab will populate towards the bottom of the screen.
- Select a Start Time and End Time by entering the times into the boxes. Next click on the days/dates you would want to schedule this shift for by clicking in the box until it turns yellow.
- Select the individual you would like to work the shift.
- Once you have scheduled the shifts for the position for the week click the Save icon.
- Once you have scheduled every shift for the entire week you have several different options. You can Copy the schedule and paste it to different weeks. You can Save it and use it as a template in the future or you can Print it.
- Finally, once you are satisfied with your schedule click on the Publish icon. By selecting to Publish the schedule you will sending the schedule to all the staff contacts you have entered into CheddrSuite in the staff tab. This is why it is important to have all the staff into the system prior to making the schedule and assuring their contact information is correct.
- After you hit the Publish button you will be given an opportunity to add a note about the schedule that will be shared with your staff. This is optional. Hit the Publish button again to complete the schedule. The staff will receive the schedule you created within minutes.
Modified on: Wed, 17 Apr, 2019 at 4:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.